Download PDF Bittersweet Melody: (The Bittersweet Symphony Duet 2.5) eBook Kindle



Bittersweet Melody: (The Bittersweet Symphony Duet 2.5) Online ePUB PDF by Kate Stewart


Read and Download Bittersweet Melody: (The Bittersweet Symphony Duet 2.5) Ebook Free Kate Stewart - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Bittersweet Melody: (The Bittersweet Symphony Duet 2.5) Download pdf... Bittersweet Melody: (The Bittersweet Symphony Duet 2.5) PDF Download Free Kate Stewart Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of Bittersweet Melody: (The Bittersweet Symphony Duet 2.5)


The vows are just the beginning…For Natalie, being the wife to the most sought-after rock star on the planet has its privileges, but in the last year, she’s been put through the wringer as far as the pitfalls.So, when Easton summons her to Mexico for a second-anniversary honeymoon vacation in the very place that brought them back together, Natalie becomes filled with hope to close the space between them…along with a special request.A request that leads them into a day-long exploration of sorting through their past—while trying to imagine the rest of their future together.They’ll soon recognize that in order to keep what they have, they’ll have to rediscover the other again. And with a little reminder from both their parents, they’ll realize the fight to keep what they hold most sacred—begins after I do.Bittersweet Melody, a NOVELLA sized bonus epilogue, must be read after finishing DRIVE and REVERSE. The Bittersweet Symphony Reading Order #1 Drive#2 Reverse#2.5 Bittersweet Melody

Details of the book :


Author : Kate Stewart
★★★★☆ 4.7 from 5 stars (1028 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BVTFSWTY
File size: 16 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


Ya’ll how can Kate bring on so much emotion in yourself from just reading her books? I don’t get how she does it but I am loving every book I read of hers. Kate is an amazingly talented author. She brings the real world into her books and is guaranteed to make you cry at least once in the book.Natalie and Easton, oh the joys of a new marriage. Lol. They are realizing the struggles and happiness that a marriage comes with. It takes a lot to make a marriage work and if both parties are not willing, it won’t work. This book goes into that with Natalie and Easton. The ups and downs that Natalie and Easton go through is relatable. I love reading their story and the life they are making as a family. It brings back some good memories of my own. πŸ˜€The hold this whole series has on my heart! I fell in love from the very first book and still in love with this epilogue. All the characters are so amazing and loved reading all about their ups and downs in life. Bittersweet Melody: (The Bittersweet Symphony Duet 2.5) Online ePUB PDF lire epub I read a lot of books. Most of them fall in the romance genre. Many of them follow the same basic plot: boy & girl meet, get involved, develop feelings, have some type of breakup/angst filled situation that separates them, they find their way back to each other, they get their HEA.Technically speaking, Kate Stewart follows that somewhat with her stories. Atypically, she shoves in doses of the reality of relationships in her stories. When she sent out this novella epilogue on Valentine’s Day for Easton and Natalie, I was all for it. Then I read it and was floored. How does she do this repeatedly? She makes me fall in love with her characters to the point that I fully involved…mentally and emotionally.This isn’t your typical novella and epilogue. This is a hard core truth of a relationship. Life either pushes you together or pulls you apart and it’s up to you & your partner to make the choice and WORK for it. These characters find themselves facing yet another crossroad in their path, with their parents along on the sidelines.It was everything I needed and wanted without realizing it.Well done, Kate Stewart, well done! PDF Bittersweet Melody: (The Bittersweet Symphony Duet 2.5) pdf epub We get to see Easton and Natalie a few years into their marriage and things aren't all sunshine and rainbows. Easton is a major star after his second album comes out. Natalie is running the paper as Editor and Chief. So Easton brings them back to Mexico to recalibrate their marriage cause they really haven't seen each other in months. So for their anniversary they do this vacation and thats when Natalie says she wants to try for a baby and Easton is so excited. What happens when Natalie says it and then takes it back? What happens when the parents are there? What happens when the truth is too much to handle some times?I fell so hard for this couple and it was great to see them again. It was perfect! Easton and Natalie are the cutest couple and I legit could read about their entire life story and not get bored cause they are just a real couple, minus the rockstar life moment haha. ePUB Bittersweet Melody: (The Bittersweet Symphony Duet 2.5) scarica online gratuitamente I loved, loved, loved this epilogue/novella so much! Was it necessary? As some negative Nancies might say? Well, maybe not but it was so much fun to take a peek into what Natalie and Easton’s life might be like now. I was flabbergasted as soon as I found this novella was coming, I couldn’t wait and when the day came, I couldn’t contain my excitement and read it all in one sitting! Reading this was simply fun, I loved how all the relationships have evolved two years later. I was impressed by Kate’s writing and how, even though this was a short novella, their conflict within this period of their lives, provided that angst and those tears I always crave in a story. Well, well done! Hate to be greedy but wouldn’t mind more of these bonus epilogues πŸ˜‰ (PDF) Download Bittersweet Melody: (The Bittersweet Symphony Duet 2.5) When a little book packs a whopping punch of emotion, heartache, joy,nostalgia and steamy spice, you know the queen of emotional rollercoasters is behind it. I was so happy to dive back into the Crowne and Butler’s lives. We got to see this couple have some conflict and struggles. Who says because you’re a “Musician” , relationships will go smoothly. That’s never been the case for Easton and Natalie. But their love is more and with the help of their parents sound advice and years of experience, they made sure their love persevered and grew ;-) I will never tire reading about these characters. Thank You Kate for the Love Letter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[PDF] Downloads To Be Devoured ePUB Mobile