Downloads (PDF) Wretched Corruption: A Dark Why Choose Romance (Ruthless Desires) Kindle eBook
Wretched Corruption: A Dark Why Choose Romance (Ruthless Desires) PDF Online Download by Elira Firethorn
Read and Download Wretched Corruption: A Dark Why Choose Romance (Ruthless Desires) Ebook Free Elira Firethorn - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Wretched Corruption: A Dark Why Choose Romance (Ruthless Desires) Download pdf... Wretched Corruption: A Dark Why Choose Romance (Ruthless Desires) PDF Download Free Elira Firethorn Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of Wretched Corruption: A Dark Why Choose Romance (Ruthless Desires)
Elliot, Rhett, and Oliver have accepted a job that will bring them closer to taking down their number one enemy. After spending some time prioritizing their relationship, the guys and Wren head to Florida to guard Ludo Holloway’s fiancée.Barely recovered from her kidnapping, Wren is fighting through the aftereffects of what Jordan did to her. She’s determined to overcome her fears, but she’s struggling to find her limits. The guys want to help, but they’re not sure how to support her without overstepping.As the guys’ job progresses, they realize Ludo has big plans for them. The problem is, they’re not sure why. And the closer they get to figuring things out, the more questions they end up with.While trying to gain more information on Ludo, secrets are kept and others are revealed. Elliot, Rhett, Oliver, and Wren soon find themselves right where Ludo wants them. If they can’t figure a way out, lives could be lost.The four of them come to one conclusion: to get through this, they’ll all need each other—and maybe a few others.Wretched Corruption is the fourth book in the Ruthless Desires Series. It's a dark MMMF polyamorous/why choose romance book that contains high heat and dark themes. Please check the Before You Read section at the beginning of the book for more information.
Details of the book :
Author : Elira Firethorn
★★★★☆ 4.4 from 5 stars (129 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BW3HG3LM
File size: 3 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
This book has only added more body to this ongoing story. Not gonna lie, I feel like there was less steamy. But more of the story is coming together, more insight to this ongoing plot. (still though, love Elira’s intimate scenes) I just can’t get enough of these characters. This is my favorite series. And I am in full anticipation for the next book!!!! I swore to myself I would not rush through this book so I could savour the story. Yep, didn’t happen. Oh well, I will just start from the beginning…… AGAIN!!! Wretched Corruption: A Dark Why Choose Romance (Ruthless Desires) PDF Online Download epub I swear, this series and characters will forever hold a special place in my heart. The old characters and the new! The storyline is absolutely phenomenal, and keeps you interested…and the minor cliffhangers keep my anxiety at bay! One of my favorite parts of the series too is you get to imagine the characters how you want, due to the lack of descriptions (on purpose.) I love love love that. I cannot wait for the next, this ride is one of my favorites. PDF Wretched Corruption: A Dark Why Choose Romance (Ruthless Desires) download online free I’ve been waiting for months to read this book and it didn’t disappoint! I’m so excited for books 5 & 6! ePUB Wretched Corruption: A Dark Why Choose Romance (Ruthless Desires) leggi epub I really loved the first three books. I was hoping in the fourth that it would go into detail about why she dislikes Thomas .... I didn't except the twists and turns found in this book, but I felt it was just a buffer to the next one . Not as good as the first three. But the spice was 5/5 as always. (PDF) Download Wretched Corruption: A Dark Why Choose Romance (Ruthless Desires) Okay, immediately this book has a different vibe than the others. It was definitely more plot heavy than the previous three, and we aren't saying that is a bad thing! Elira is still delivering the ππ½πΆπ°πΆπ²ππ of scenes and we loooooove seeing the guys have their own private moments. Wren is still figuring out her place in this relationship with the guys, but she isn't afraid to show them that she belongs and that she wants to help them in any way possible. We were pleasantly surprised at how much we liked Aubrey and wanted her and Wren to become friends, Wren really needs a female companion to help her acclimate to this new world she has been thrust in to. Ludo is π©π§ππ¨π and we can not wait to see him brought down! Also, seeing Wren try to face her new fear of water head on was *chefs kiss* it's not often that authors will go deep and show that their characters are struggling so much and we love that Elira isn't afraid to do that.Wretched Corruption was a perfect addition in this series and we are absolutely stoked to read the next one!
Comments
Post a Comment