Downloads (PDF) Hunted By Fate ePUB Kindle
Hunted By Fate Kindle Online by Shannon Mayer
Read and Download Hunted By Fate Ebook Free Shannon Mayer - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Hunted By Fate Download pdf... Hunted By Fate PDF Download Free Shannon Mayer Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of Hunted By Fate
The Vampire King is dead…So now I’m on the run from his maniacal successor, with a critically wounded vampire prince who needs feeding and the maid who loves him at my side.And I thought the Harvest Games were bad…To make matters infinitely worse, I’m pretty much obsessed with the General of the Vampire Army, who—spoiler alert—has been tasked with leading the hunting party sent to kill me and my not-so-merry band of misfits. The only chance we have of getting through this mess alive is to throw ourselves at the mercy of the neighboring werewolves and hope they don’t rip us to shreds. They are the key to defeating the newly crowned “King” Edmund and saving the Vampire Kingdom from a return to the old days. Days filled with unchecked cruelty, torture, and mayhem.It would take a little cunning and loads of audacity to even attempt to negotiate an alliance between two species that have been warring for centuries. Luckily, I’ve got both in spades.
Details of the book :
Author : Shannon Mayer
★★★★☆ 4.6 from 5 stars (1083 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BW2SL643
File size: 3 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
Do I dare say that Hunted By Fate is better than Taken By Fate? YES!!!!The prologue in this one is fantastic!! It’s palpable in its writing.Hunted starts off right where Taken ended. No more gowns and pendants. This is real life on this side of the fallen veil. Sienna, Bee and Will are on the run and in 2 races. A race to save Will’s life and a race to get to safety before the official hunt for them begins.In true Mayer fashion, the world and character building are fantastic. The bond between Sienna and Bee grows beautifully in this one. Their friendship is only going to grow and I see big things for these two. They make each other better but also keep each other grounded.The “relationships” of Will & Bee and Sienna & Dom start as a little bit of YA angst but it reads well. It reminds us we are reading about young women here, not “seasoned” in life and love.We see characters we know and meet many new ones. This is a book full of love, lies, deception, old & new friendships and twists and turns in every direction.Does Will die? Does Edmund get what he deserves? Do Dom & Sienna get together? Do Will and Bee get together? What is Sienna’s power? Is she human? Do any of these new characters have answers for her? If these are some of the questions you have after Taken By Fate, Hunted By Fate will answer some, leave some open and leave you with more. As with the fantastic Taken By Fate, you will not want to put this book down. Hunted By Fate Kindle Online lire en ligne Another great book by Shannon Mayer. I really enjoyed reading this book. This book picks up right where Taken by Fate left off. It was very entertaining and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. If it wasn’t for having to go work and take care of my family, I would have read this in one sitting! It’s hard to pick a favorite part without giving anything away. In this book, we learn a little bit more about some of the other territories and creatures that exist, which, hopefully we will get to meet in one of the next books.Shannon is one of a few authors that is truly a master at building a world that I wish was real, although I would not be nearly as good as Sienna was, if put in that same position. I love that Shannon always has a strong woman as one of the main characters and Sienna is no different. I am very excited for the next book in the series. I highly recommend this to everyone that loves books with a strong, female lead and supernatural elements with a little bit of spice. PDF Hunted By Fate epub online The next book is finally here. Thank god we didn’t have a long wait. Book 1 left off with Sienna , Bethany and Will on the run, trying to make it to the werewolf territory. Book 2 picked up right from that point and was non-stop action to the very end. There is so much going on and the pages kept turning. I couldn’t put it down and was thankful I had a few hours to myself to read it all at once.Sienna is a headstrong character who knows what she wants and has no problem going after it. But she is also loyal which is what started this journey in the first place. Dominic is the alpha vampire and was cold and rigid in book 1. In this book, he has definitely warmed up.The author has vividly painted scenes that are dramatic, erotic and hope filled. This is definitely a page turning, addictive series with heat and heart. ePUB Hunted By Fate link per il download Book 2 in the series picks up where book 1 left off with plenty of action, mystery, challenge, and desirable heat. Some threads from the first book are tied up in this edition but many more have been spun as an enticing lure to keep the reader guessing and wanting. The characters and scenes are perfectly complex but not fraught in too much detail; easily kept my wayward attention from beginning to end. Be prepared for time to fly by as you become enthralled with this story. I did not want to pause reading (the laundry buzzer became a huge annoyance..LOL). I am so looking forward to the next book in the series! Though you could read this story as a standalone, I highly advise reading it after Taken by Fate so as to not feel lost in some of the discussion/scenes. (PDF) Downloads Hunted By Fate Continuing story of Sienna and Dominic that started in the first book, Taken by Fate. Sienna is a headstrong female lead with mysterious powers and a knack for getting into trouble, not always of her own making. Dominic is a vampire and General of the vampire armies, who somewhat gets "burdened" with Sienna.Hunted by Fate takes up where the first book left off, with Sienna, Bethany, and Will (the vampire prince) on the run to seek refuge in the werewolf territory, with Dominic in pursuit. Along the way relationships wax and wane, loyalties are questioned, and new alliances are made. Great read, Shannon does a wonderful job of setting the scene and developing the characters. Hope this book ends up on audible as well. Looking forward to the next book.
Comments
Post a Comment