Download PDF Just My Type eBook ePUB
Just My Type Online PDF by Falon Ballard
Read and Download Just My Type Ebook Free Falon Ballard - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Just My Type Download pdf... Just My Type PDF Download Free Falon Ballard Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of Just My Type
To win the job of her dreams, a relationship-prone journalist needs to learn how to stay single in this heartwarming and hilarious new romantic comedy from the beloved author of Lease on Love.Lana Parker is an expert girlfriend. After a disastrous breakup with her high school boyfriend, she's bounced from long-term relationship to long-term relationhip and even works as the dating and relationships columnist for one of Los Angeles's trendiest websites. But when Lana suddenly finds herself single, she's ready to take a break, both personally and professionally. That is, until her high school ex, Seth Carson, takes an assignment at Lana's site. Having spent years traveling the world as a freelance journalist, Seth's finally ready to put down roots. Seth and Lana's chemistry is just as combative—and undeniable—as ever and quickly leads to a competition that could shape both of their careers. Pitted against each other by Lana's boss, they are each tasked with writing an article series that goes against their usual dating type: Lana needs to write about being single and staying single, while Seth must learn to settle down and become boyfriend material. Whoever's series is most popular wins a highly coveted dream job. But when the two square off, it's not only their careers on the line—it’s also their hearts.
Details of the book :
Author : Falon Ballard
★★★★☆ 4.3 from 5 stars (386 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 0593419936
File size: 18 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
Just My Type by Falon Ballard⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Step right up for this second chance romance that shows the joy around all of us!🖋️ Lana is a relationship writer who has just been dumped the night she thought an engagement ring was coming. The one thing she doesn’t need is to see Seth, her one that got away, especially since he will be her new coworker.I adored this book from start to finish. Here’s why:🖋️ I am a sucker for second chance romances and this one was done really well. Ballard let Lana and Seth’s past relationship come out in stages. Nothing was flashed back to and I was good with that. It let me feel Lana’s bottled up emotions and when things were revealed, I found myself getting so emotional with her. Unlike so many second chances romances, however, Lana and Seth’s reason for not being together felt so real.🖋️ The competition. Right away Lana and Seth are pushed into a competition at work. He has to cut back on his playboy ways and she has to be okay with not dating (seriously) and being okay with herself. Through their challenges, they join forces and get some good forced proximity. This made the book for me.🖋️ The side characters. I loved all of Lana’s friend and coworkers. They added some good comic relief and were also fiercely loyal. I also would not mind a book for May, Corey, or Tessa!🖋️ Lana. I adored her and all of her pop culture references. I also could feel her frustrations with her life and heart. While I wanted her to open up more, I understood why she made her choices.🖋️ Seth. He stole my heart. New book boyfriend.All in all, this was an amazing romcom. It gave me all the feels and some reader’s anxiety (which I live for lol). Def one to check out! Just My Type Online PDF pdf online Falon Ballard's novel is a feel good, heart warming read. I was able to read it quite quickly. The banter that immediately appears in the first few chapters of the book is funny - I kept laughing & smiling from some of the one-liners. I became quite attached to Lana and Seth.- I found them lovable, relatable with their struggles in themselves & together, and completely and they drove me CRAZY because every time I thought they were getting it together they got in their own way. I could not wait for them to figure it all out which kept me pushing forward because I needed them to discover what I already knew as the reader. In no way does this mean I was unsatisfied with Ballard's novel. I really enjoyed the read - AND the Marvel references!! I look forward to the next one! PDF Just My Type read pdf ebook I love how Ms Ballard incorporates mental health and self care in her novels. It makes the characters more relatable. Some of the issues addressed struck a chord with me this time around.The main character Lana is kind of annoying at times, but as the book went on, I grew to like her. The author did a pretty good job of conveying the hero’s perspective through dialog. I found it stilted when her friends, most of whom he hadn’t met were offering his perspective. I would have preferred, if the story would have been done in dual narration.Overall it’s a good read with a HEA. ePUB Just My Type scarica online gratuitamente This book was a romance trope fest in the best way. Second-chance, enemies to lovers is maybe the best combo I've seen. I loved how real all of the characters felt. They really felt like people I could know if my real life. The Marvel element threw my just a drop and felt a bit cartoonish, but I loved Lana as a character and her push and pull with Seth was so fun to read. (PDF) Downloads Just My Type Absolutely loved it! It just drew me in. I knew it was going to be good but it was better. There were definitely times where I didn’t know what was going to happen but that made it even better. Definitely would recommend!
Comments
Post a Comment