(PDF) Download The Christie Affair ePUB eBook



The Christie Affair PDF Online by Nina De Gramont


Read and Download The Christie Affair Ebook Free Nina De Gramont - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... The Christie Affair Download pdf... The Christie Affair PDF Download Free Nina De Gramont Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of The Christie Affair


Nina de Gramont's The Christie Affair is a stunning novel that reimagines the unexplained eleven-day disappearance of Agatha Christie that captivated the world."Sizzles from its first sentence."––The Wall Street Journal A Reese's Book Club PickWhy would the world's most famous mystery writer disappear for eleven days? What makes a woman desperate enough to destroy another woman's marriage? How deeply can a person crave revenge?In 1925, Miss Nan O’Dea infiltrated the wealthy, rarefied world of author Agatha Christie and her husband, Archie. In every way, she became a part of their life––first, both Christies. Then, just Archie. Soon, Nan became Archie’s mistress, luring him away from his devoted wife, desperate to marry him. Nan’s plot didn’t begin the day she met Archie and Agatha. It began decades before, in Ireland, when Nan was a young girl. She and the man she loved were a star-crossed couple who were destined to be together––until the Great War, a pandemic, and shameful secrets tore them apart. Then acts of unspeakable cruelty kept them separated. What drives someone to murder? What will someone do in the name of love? What kind of crime can someone never forgive? Nina de Gramont’s brilliant, unforgettable novel explores these questions and more.

Details of the book :


Author : Nina De Gramont
★★★★☆ 4.3 from 5 stars (9202 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 1250792630
File size: 3 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


This is an excellent take on the disappearance of Agatha Christie in 1926. I am sur Agatha Christie would approve of this novel! I could not put this book down. The author did an excellent job of weaving history, mystery and factual information to create a great read. The Christie Affair PDF Online source Love this book, so good loved it so much,I enjoyed it. I loved it so much.Enjoyed it a lot. PDF The Christie Affair pdf online Everyone knows Agatha ChristieBut few know what happened when she went missingA brilliant imagining of how and whyA story full of passion and liesTold from the perspective of Nan O’Dea –Archie Christie’s mistress who lured him awayFrom Agatha and the life they createdWas it passion? Love? Or maybe hatred?At some points exciting and others heartbreakingThere’s something so liberating about a secret for the takingI absolutely loved this book. It was beautifully written and honestly surprising! I, like nearly everyone else, know very little about the time during which Agatha Christie went missing. So anything related to that storyline I just eat up. Weaving fact with fiction can be a tall task, and de Gramont did it with ease. I found her version to be utterly believable. And the characters. Wow! What an artful job she did with each of them. Despite what I wanted to think, I found myself cheering for almost all of them (except for Archie. For obvious reasons). I also thought that de Gramont’s ideas of what happened during that time were fresh and unique. It is not an obvious storyline, but one that packed a punch.I found myself having internal arguments over what I believed on various points – a sure sign that both sides of the story held weight. I thought this was an incredibly clever and skillful mirroring of the fact that there is so much mystery surrounding Christie’s disappearance. De Gramont paid respect to the lack of information on this time by not wrapping the story up completely. While I think this really honored the history and added some authenticity to the book, this is, in the end, what made me knock off a star. The writing and the storytelling in the book are a full five. I just really need my books to be wrapped up nicely. It’s not a true cliffhanger, but it’s not complete. This is really a me issue – the author certainly cannot help that no one knows what happened in real life – but I can’t help that it bothers me.I will, without question, pick up more books by this talented author. ePUB The Christie Affair link per il download Agatha Christie, Grand Dame of murder mysteries, disappeared for 11 days. This fictional explanation of the event ponders love, loss, and family told in the first person by her (soon-to-be) ex husband’s mistress, Nan Odae. Slow beginning which picked up after the first third of the book. Download [PDF] The Christie Affair Great mystery unfolds with some twists and some expected outcomes. Some difficult subjects but well written. Would recommend to a friend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[PDF] Downloads To Be Devoured ePUB Mobile