Downloads (PDF) R'jaal's Resonance (Ice Planet Clones) eBook Mobile
R'jaal's Resonance (Ice Planet Clones) Online ePUB by RuDixon
Read and Download R'jaal's Resonance (Ice Planet Clones) Ebook Free RuDixon - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... R'jaal's Resonance (Ice Planet Clones) Download pdf... R'jaal's Resonance (Ice Planet Clones) PDF Download Free RuDixon Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of R'jaal's Resonance (Ice Planet Clones)
R'jaal has waited many turns of the seasons for his khui to resonate, only to be disappointed time and time again. But when he is taken captive by strange beings hiding in the very tunnels of the fruit caves, he wakes up to find himself in a strange underground cage.Also in the cage? A very pretty unfamiliar human female. She says her name is Rosalind. She makes his khui sing.It's finally his time.There's a big problem, though -- Rosalind has no khui of her own. And if she doesn't get one soon, she could die.
Details of the book :
Author : RuDixon
★★★★☆ 4.5 from 5 stars (1246 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BW2X9CJT
File size: 16 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
Oh man. R'jaal, the big, sweetheart from the Tall Horn clan who has been so heartbreakingly lonely as all his tribemates and fellow islanders have resonated one after the other, is UP and I AM READY. Seriously. So ready.So. On top of having a group of illegal clones dropped on them (which I am all for because newbies always bring such fun dynamics to an established group), there's also a little more to Not-Hoth than anyone expected. As in, a whole underground world. With people. People who have been living in said underground for a long, long time. There are also mushrooms and monsters and all sorts of other interesting things. YES!The downside of these underground dwellers is that they just sort of pluck R'jaal and Tia from the fruit cave and someone kidnaps Rosalind and spirits her away down there. Which isn't good because Rosalind is new to the planet and doesn't yet have a khui to keep her from getting sick. On the upside, R'jaal's khui knows immediately that she's the one for him and the big guy will do just about anything to keep her safe and happy. Which makes for some interesting encounters with the two being imprisoned together.New faces, books!, a sweet alien male who is thrilled by his khui's choice of a mate, a human lady who has a lot of adjustments to make to this new way of life, an intriguing underground world, and a whole lot of potential for where all this could go. Excitement level? WILDLY HIGH!-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal R'jaal's Resonance (Ice Planet Clones) Online ePUB download ebook I was one of the people who definitely were hoping for R'jaal to finally get a girl. The one he got was so relateable in being such a geek and with her love of books. I felt like omg it's my fav jnovel series ascendance of a bookworm had a baby with my fav space romances series Ice Planet Barbarians! The new troglodyte (yes I love that term for them) are super interesting and I'm excited to see where things go with the trio! I kind of hope the female troglodyte ends up with Jason! Also this book took a character everyone finds annoying even the writer says she's annoying to write and made her more interesting and mature. If I had a hope for what the next story would be I'd hope for hers or any of the three trogs. The other guy clones are a lot less interesting although the webbed foot blue guy who can't keep his cootie alive is a bit interesting because we know a bit about how crazy strong his species are from the corsair books. I love how the series are in the same universe even if they have completely different vibes. *in best nerd voice* everything is connected!!!Tldr- ruby dixon is one of my favs and this is one of the best starts to a spinoff series she's done yet! Can't wait for the next one! PDF R'jaal's Resonance (Ice Planet Clones) epub online Ever-entertaining Ruby Dixon has done it again! The prospect of a new series set on Not Hoth is so very exciting!! I want to venture into some of her other series, specifically the Corsairs and Risdaverse, but there are so many books just on Not Hoth that I'm content for now to shiver in the cold while I wait for the next installment of Ice Planet CLONES!!!! And I know I won't have to wait long because she is a machine!I was convinced that I didn't like R'Jaal's grumpy butt. Too serious. Too alpha. Too something. But Queen of the Redemption has done it again. (And with multiple characters in one book, might I add.) R'Jaal is like Shadow in Homeward Bound. (Remember that movie?? <3) He's this stoic golden retriever who just wants his family to be happy. And I ADORE him.Rosalind is the "Everyman" of readers. She is a librarian book nerd who writes slash mpreg fanfics to pass the time. Or so she thinks.... Big content warning for some of the internal conflict that our girl Rosalind faces. Her nightmares are *scary*! And I've had my fair share of existential crises, but DANG. This girl is a professional! R'Jaal is the perfect barbarian alien for Rosalind. He's had his own traumas to overcome and he's so patient and understanding with her. *melting*We met so many new characters in this book! I can't wait to see where this new cast of characters will settle!!! ePUB R'jaal's Resonance (Ice Planet Clones) pdf epub I absolutely love all the Not-Hoth Ice Planet planet books and the rest of the Risdaverse series. I just noticed that it's something like 46 books now on just the Ice Planet alone. I love how creatively Ruby Dixon has managed to extend the series by introducing new characters. Now we have clones, first discovered in the Corsairs series.I was beyond happy for R'Jaal whom I always thought would be a great mate. He just seemed to take it stride everytime someone else resonated. He was the quiet good guy who never seemed to get picked. I love that his mate is the first of the clones and not Tia. Although she seems to have grown up a bit since being sent to Croatoan. She's still 18 and had been stringing I'rec along for along time and at one time Sessah. I don't know if she'll get her own book since she resonated in this one (sorry spoiler). (PDF) Downloads R'jaal's Resonance (Ice Planet Clones) R’jaals resonance is the beginning of a new series - you do not need to read all of IPB and Icehome to start with these series. I read Icehome before IPB myself and that went quit well. However, getting to know R’jaal and where he comes from it helps understanding him a bit more.So then here’s me applauding to the goddes Ruby Dixon for making a plot twist that has my brain exploding. I did NOT (-hoth) see that coming.First part of the book is all very new, very exciting, lots of storybuilding and it gives quit the thrill. The second part is more to the HEA. Both parts are very good. I love that the characters that come into the book from the previous stories are the more silent types and that really adds to the magic.Well done Ruby, can’t wait for the next books!
Comments
Post a Comment