[PDF] Downloads Royal Gone Rogue: A Sweet Royal RomCom (Sweet Royal RomCom Series) eBook Mobile



Royal Gone Rogue: A Sweet Royal RomCom (Sweet Royal RomCom Series) eBook Kindle Download by Emma St. Clair


Read and Download Royal Gone Rogue: A Sweet Royal RomCom (Sweet Royal RomCom Series) Ebook Free Emma St. Clair - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Royal Gone Rogue: A Sweet Royal RomCom (Sweet Royal RomCom Series) Download pdf... Royal Gone Rogue: A Sweet Royal RomCom (Sweet Royal RomCom Series) PDF Download Free Emma St. Clair Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of Royal Gone Rogue: A Sweet Royal RomCom (Sweet Royal RomCom Series)


“You can’t choose a wife based on a spreadsheet.” “It’s a RUBRIC.” “Even worse!” With the king’s health in decline, the time is short for Crown Prince Phillip of Elsinore to choose a suitable wife. Preferably NOT one of the many titled women who seem only interested in the crown.Like the logical, responsible man he is, Phillip treats this task the way he does everything else--analytically, with measurable data points.Leaving Elsinore in secret, Phillip travels to a tiny Italian village to meet the woman best matching his qualifications. The plan is to present Alessia with a proposal of marriage and return to the palace before anyone notices his absence.What he didn’t plan for: FEELINGS.His--almost immediate, gut-punching attraction like he’s never felt.Hers--seeming dislike and distrust like he’s never experienced.Phillip’s very practical plan has been replaced with a new one: to stay on and win Alessia’s affection at any cost.Even if the cost is walking away from the crown ...Royal Gone Rogue is the second in the Sweet Royal RomCom series with laugh-out-loud humor, heart-warming love stories, and sizzling chemistry that keeps the bedroom door closed.

Details of the book :


Author : Emma St. Clair
★★★★☆ 4.7 from 5 stars (284 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BW2PPS86
File size: 4 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


This book was absolutely, royally fantastic! A modern fairytale, a la Cinderella, but it doesn’t feel dated or predictable, its super engaging and it feels super fresh, even when you think the story has been done many times before. But then again, who doesn’t love a good royal fairytale?This book was SO. MUCH. FUN! I'm not normally one for fairy tale like romances, but this one swept me off my feet and kept me entertained until the very end! I loved reading about Phillip and Alessia and their beautiful love story. Even though it was very much an instalove story, not once did it feel like instalove for me if that even makes sense! I cannot express my love for these two enough. Individually, they are fantastic characters, but together they are absolutely sensational! Every moment of their relationship is full of chemistry and even though their situation is unique, there is a feeling of reality about them together – I could feel everything that was happening between them and it felt so right. It was totally addictive, and I couldn't get enough of these endearing, intriguing and engaging characters...there are a lot of secondary characters that I am very much looking forward to reading more about in upcoming books.Emma St. Clair delivers a fun, sweet, and enchanting romance with Royal Gone Rogue. Well written, well developed characters, a perfect combination of love, swoon and humour. An amazing ending, an even better epilogue, this book fulfilled all my expectations and more. I adored this story and it left me with a huge smile on my face. Royal Gone Rogue: A Sweet Royal RomCom (Sweet Royal RomCom Series) eBook Kindle Download livre online If I had to pick a way to describe the way this book made me feel it's like a hug from a friend after a rough day, the kind that just bursts sunshine through the clouds making you smile and warming your heart. This might be my new favorite Emma St. Clair novel, though, if I am being honest, her books are all my favorites.Phillip is logical minded, but he also has a heart and when he meets Alessia, that heart gets a jump start better than any defibrillator can do. I loved their instant connection, but even more so the way they got to really know each other as Alessia and Just Phillip and the depth that gave their feelings.The romance was super sweet and those kisses!!!!! Ooh lala! The balance of humor and heart was fantastic and I really enjoyed the progression of their romance with the plot. It was a total fairytale and the perfect kind of royal romance.I also adored the cast of characters from the nonnos, to Phillip's siblings, their PPOs, and even the amorous peacocks (poor Callum). Like I started my review with, this book was like reading a hug and I highly recommend it. I have a feeling Sean Astin would recommend it too. 😉I purchased a paperback copy of this book because I loved it so much. This is a clean/closed door romcom with plenty of swoon and a fabulous happily ever after. PDF Royal Gone Rogue: A Sweet Royal RomCom (Sweet Royal RomCom Series) kindle pdf This book was certainly worth the wait! I love the full cast of characters and how Emma manages to give life to all of them. In the first book of this series Philip is presented as a robotic, rather emotionless guy but he most certainly is none of those things. Guess all it takes is the right person to knock you out of your comfort zone. And even if he was looking for a wife using a rubric, nothing can replace plan old fashioned chemistry!I highly recommend this book!Alessia and Philip are a perfect match but they have to navigate through past hurts, secret identities and a bit of family drama in order to find their HEA! ePUB Royal Gone Rogue: A Sweet Royal RomCom (Sweet Royal RomCom Series) link per il download A wonderful and fun book by Ms St. Clair. Crown Prince Phillip needs a wife. His father is very sick and the family has been told he has little time left. The women his mother is trying to set him up with are nothing like the woman he has in mind. He is a logical man with an analytical mind so he will choose a wife in a similar manner. But when he meets Alessia he decides to try to win her affection. Alessia doesn’t trust the guy visiting her town who seems to have eyes for her. She had fallen hard before. Will Phillip be able to win her over? [PDF] Downloads Royal Gone Rogue: A Sweet Royal RomCom (Sweet Royal RomCom Series) Full of laugh-out-loud fun (seriously, like I was waiting on an oil change while reading this, and people probably thought I was crazy, or tipsy, or something...) and sweet be-still-my-heart romance (don't you just LOVE a story where the romance-denying, serious guy falls hard?!?) and oh-my-goodness swoony kisses... this book is definitely one of my faves! Also, on a side note, I may never hear the words "zebra shark" again without snort-laughing. Enjoy! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[PDF] Downloads To Be Devoured ePUB Mobile